South Central Pension Rights Project
Pension Rights FAQs
The South Central Pension Rights Project (SCPRP) is a non-profit legal assistance program that helps individuals understand and exercise their pension rights. We provide free legal advice and assistance.
- Answering your questions about pension laws and how they affect your retirement
- Contacting corporate, union, government, church, or any public or private pension plan on your behalf
- Providing legal advice and assistance on spousal rights upon death or divorce
- Assisting with all types of plans, including defined benefit pension plans, cash balance, money purchase, profit-sharing, 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plans
- Providing referrals to lawyers and actuaries, as appropriate
- Tracking down benefits from past employers
If you or your spouse live or worked in Arkansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, or Texas, or if your pension plan is located in any of those states, we can assist you. Our services are provided free of charge, regardless of age or income.
Call us at 1-800-443-2528