About the job
This item is connected to a text field in your Content Manager. To update this field, double click on the dataset icon. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button on the panel to your left. Here, you can update your items, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more.
Your collection is already set up with fields and content. Add your own by editing each field, or import CSV files to your Content Manager. You can create fields for rich text, images, videos and more. Remember to click Sync, so visitors can see your collections on your live site. You can add as many collections as you need.
• Provide legal advice, assistance, referrals and representation, where applicable, to eligible clients in a compassionate, culturally-sensitive, trauma-informed, and victim-centered manner. This includes representing clients in court hearings and administrative proceedings.
• Conduct intake interviews, confirm eligibility for services, check for conflicts of interest, and take appropriate action to address the client’s legal problem.
• Perform research and analysis, conduct factual investigations, communicate with third parties, make agency referrals, and draft and file legal documents.
• Cultivate working relationships, both internally and with network partners and other social services agencies in the community and statewide, to advance program and organizational goals.
• Lead or assist with promoting education efforts statewide and in local programs, including developing, presenting, or participating in various trainings aimed at law enforcement, attorneys, judges, and other social service providers.
• *Travel, at times frequently, to locations outside of Austin to address client issues, further education efforts, or meet on partner agency matters.*
This item is connected to a text field in your Content Manager. Double click on the dataset icon to add your own content. Click the Content Manager icon to manage collections.